- Food security, disease and animal health, transparency in the supply chain and sustainability are some of the big challenges that lie ahead of the animal farming industry.
- Big problems need new & creative solutions, that look to future and bring technology and innovation to the forefront.
- The EuroTier Hackathon is a platform for the animal farming industry to collaborate with the business and education community at large to identify challenges and come up with solutions for the same.
- Be in the spotlight of agriculture innovation
- Be a part of the platform that will transform solution concepts to market ready ideas
- Network with the globe’s brightest and best technology minds
- Engage with the agriculture community in 3 regions: Asia, Europe and Middle East
- Support young start up enterprise
- Promote collaboration
- Build brand recognition and awareness with the global agricultural sector
- Align your organisation with China, Germany and middle east for consistency centres of innovation excellence
How It Works?
Challenge (Track Sponsor):
A track is a challenge or a problem statement developed by a company or organization.
A group of individuals who have a new innovative solution to the problem/ challenge put forth by the track sponsor.
Individual contributors, mentors, students, experts attend the hackathoin and presentations supporting the ideas and teams.
Panel of Judges:
The track sponsor, nominates a panel of judges and subject matter experts who award a track winner.
- Back-end developers
- University students
- Graphic designers
- IU/UX Software
- Data scientists
- Machine learning professionals
Do you have a challenge that you wish to see solved?
Want to leverage a community of the brightest minds across business functions and industries?
Come together and find a hack for your business and the future of animal farming
Track Sponsorship starts at $30,000 per track